Supa Dupa Fly present...
2nd Saturdays monthly @ The Curtain, Shoreditch
FLY-KID is ‘The 90s & 00s daytime Hiphop & RnB Party for London’s flyest kids and grown-ups from the creators of Supa Dupa Fly.
Djs Emily Rawson (BBC 1Xtra), Sandra Omari, Teddy Lewis. Hosted by Teddy (aka Big Ted)
+ Dance teachers, Hiphop Facepainting + more!
(London’s best Hiphop & RnB night, Time Out, Evening Standard)’
Have you had a kid, but REALLY miss going out & hearing the music you love? We do, so we’ve created Fly-Kid - The daytime party from Supa Dupa Fly you can bring your kids to & introduce them to the tunes you grew up on!
Expect ALL the 90s & 00s Hiphop & RnB you love from Aaliyah, TLC, Destiny’s Child, Mary J Blige, Usher through to 2Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Kanye, ATCQ & loads more from the best to do it. We’ll throw in a few newer jams too.
The little ones will be entertained with the flyest face painting, street dance lessons, hiphop props dress-up, games & more. All at one of the best venues in London…
There will be competitions for the best hiphop dancers & best dressed in various age categories!
Good healthy food & drinks (alcoholic & soft) will be available to purchase all day. There’s plenty of seating when you need a rest-bite from the dancing!
Single Tickets £10 for adults / £5 for toddlers & kids / Babies in a sling go free (0-2 years old – must show proof if look older). If you have a pram, you need a ticket / Family Tx £20-25 (up to two adults and two kids)
@FLYKIDPARTIES / FACEBOOK.COM/FLYKIDYO
· Party with Dj Emily Rawson (BBC 1Xtra) & friends)
· Hiphop & RnB Themed Face painting (optional)
· Hiphop props dress up (optional)
· Street dance teachers (optional)
Important stuff to note:
· Good healthy food & drinks (alcoholic & soft) will be available to purchase all day. Please note You can’t bring your own food or drinks to consume in the venue unless it’s for babies or Milk / Water.
· We’ll be playing clean versions so NO swearing!
· The event is open to all adults with kids & babies of all ages.
· You must have a child with you to enter!
· Music won’t be really loud but please bring ear defenders if you’re at all concerned
· We encourage you to bring babies in slings / carriers where possible as there is limited pram space.
· There are limited baby change facilities available in the venue so please bring a portable changing matt.
· The event is advance tickets only, there will be no cash entry on the door although we will keep tickets on sale until doors open.