Birthday or celebration coming up? Tables are free to book for groups of 10+.
Sunday's monthLy @ Market halls, OXFORD CIRCUS, LONDON
@ Market Halls, Oxford Circus, 12pm-4pm.
Fly-Kid is the Hiphop, RnB, Soul & Pop party for London’s flyest kids and grown-ups from the creators of Supa Dupa Fly.
Emily Rawson (BBC 1xtra dj) // Pavlos & friends
+ Dance teachers, hiphop facepainting, confetti, games + more!
(London’s best hiphop & rnb night, Time Out, Evening Standard)’
Tickets from £5
Tables available to reserve for groups of 10+. Please email email@example.com
Have you had children, but really miss going out & hearing the music you love? We do, so we’ve created Fly-Kid - the daytime party from Supa Dupa Fly you can bring your kids to & introduce them to the tunes you grew up on!
About Market Halls
Market Halls, one of London's best loved food halls & events spaces, just a stone's throwaway from Oxford St, with excellent transport links. The venue boasts 8 creative kitchens serving up an array of delicious delights, 2 bars and plenty of seating this is the ultimate go to destination for all your food, drink and good times needs.
About Supa Dupa Fly
Supa dupa fly has become the necessity in many hiphop & rnb lovers diaries, celebrating the culture from the 90s to now. We've been selling out every weekly event in london for the past 10 years...
Sdf have hosted shows for artists including Jazzy Jeff, Rita Ora, EZ, Disclosure, Lady Leshurr & loads more. There have been recent impromptu performances from Amerie & Professor Green, with special guests including Emeli Sande too. Hosting arenas at festivals each year, as well as lots of high profile shows at Soho House have been some of the many highlights. There have been numerous recent press features from the likes of Time Out (calling sdf london’s best rnb night’), The Guardian, The Metro and The Evening Standard.
About Emily Rawson
Phenomenally popular with a crowd, emily dj’s for global brands from chanel to nike & soho house, alongside hosting and playing for celebrities including the kardashians, kanye west, rita ora and jazzy jeff. She also plays festivals including lovebox the great escape & fresh island, as well as being a regular contributor on bbc radio 1xtra.
In 2015 emily was awarded marie claire’s ‘women at the top’ award, an accolade celebrating ten of the most inspirational innovative game-changers who shaped the year with their work.
More info: flykid@supadupaflylove.Com / @flykidparties / facebook.com/flykidyo / mixcloud.com/djemilyrawson
Transport: 2 Minutes from Oxford Circus Tube
Address: Market Halls, Oxford Circus. 9 Holles St, London W1G 0BD
Expect all the music you (& they!) love from Beyonce to Bruno Mars, Missy Elliot to Madonna, Drake to Dua Lipa & loads more, old & new!
The little ones will be entertained with the flyest face painting, street dance lessons, hiphop props dress-up, games & more, all at one of the best venues in London.
There will be competitions for the best dancers in various age categories.
Market Halls has a plethora of incredible food & drinks options available for you & the family throughout the day.
Babies in a sling go free (none walkers, 0-1 years old – must show proof if look older). If you have a pram, you need a ticket / @flykidparties / facebook.com/flykidyo
• party with DJ Emily Rawson (BBC 1xtra) & friends)
• themed face painting (optional)
• hiphop props dress up (optional)
• street dance teacher (optional)
Important stuff to note:
• good food & drinks (alcoholic & soft) will be available to purchase all day. Please note you can’t bring your own food or drinks to consume in the venue unless it’s for babies or milk / water.
• we’ll be playing clean versions so no swearing!
• the event is open to all adults with kids & babies of all ages.
• music won’t be really loud but please bring ear defenders if you’re at all concerned
• we encourage you to bring babies in slings / carriers where possible as there is limited pram space.
• there are limited baby change facilities available in the venue so please bring a portable changing matt.
We have tables available to book in advance for groups of 10+ for birthdays / celebrations. If you would like to book, please send proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you group arrives for 12pm for your table.
- You're welcome to bring maximum of 1 balloon per table.
- Any birthday decorations need to be subtle & kept to a minimum 😁
- You can bring a birthday cake but no other food or drinks are to be brought into the venue.
- You are responsible for your child at all times. Please ensure you keep an eye on them.
- Any child deemed to be aggressive to other children will be politely asked to refrain from taking part in the activities.